Q: What do you photograph and Film ?
- Commercial /Advertising -On Set TV Commercial Location and Studio Stills and films
- Advertorial/Magazine/Brochure and Billboard -Through the line
- Wedding -Natural /Artistic with a Journalistic "advertorial" style
- Portraiture -Studio /Location Family, Fashion,Children and Maternity
- Events and Functions ,Corporate Conference and Trade Shows, Social and family events
- Corporate Staff profile images and head shots
- Pack Product Images
Q: Do you offer any other services?
A: Yes I offer
- Onsite Printing (photo lab quality prints) and Photo-booth style shoots
- Corporate and Social Video
- Onsite video filming and editing
- Behind the scenes and EPK Style video's
- Interview Videos
- Multimedia Design and Post Process Digital Editing
Q: Can you describe your style of photography and filmmaking ?
A: My photography and films are a blend of natural , journalistic and artistic . With use of natural lighting, studio or location studio flash and constant lighting as well as strobist style lighting to enhance my images and overall composition.
Q: How do we book you?
A: Booking requests can be made from my website, either clicking on contact me , i will receive a response and contact you as soon as possible. All weddings and commercial work is done on a contract basis, both parties agreeing and signing the document, a 50% booking deposit is required. Final amount is payable on day of event. /Shoot
Q: What are your various rates?
A: My packages vary based on clients needs
Please feel free to send me a email : firstname.lastname@example.org for my photography Rates and packages
Q: How Do we get all the images taken at our wedding or event?
A: I take an unlimited amount of photographs at your wedding or event , I don't charge per photograph, or per print. I professionally edit all images taken on the day and do not supply unedited images under any circumstances as I am not willing to compromise on the quality of my work, my packages determine the amount of images, prints your receive.
Q: What equipment do you use?
A: I only photograph on professional Canon pro cameras and use the best L lenses and flash equipment, i shoot 100% digital and have backup gear always, all images are stored on high quality memory cards and backed up onsite and location
I use the same equipment for studio and commercial use, however, if required to use large medium format cameras, i will hire based on brief.
I am also equipped with many film tools, such as Drones, Gimbles, onsite printers.
Q: How long do we need to book you for a shoot?
A: I am a freelance photographer and my time and diary fill up weeks in advance. I am often booked 1 year in advance for weddings and corporate work both locally and internationally
Q : Where can we see you work, testimonials
A: My website is updated on a regular basis, i also have a printed portfolio and have been interviewed on many TV shows, Expo and local/international magazines.